Wednesday, May 20, 2009

July 25 Swing Party ( Case No . 6 )

This maybe the “horniest swing party” of the month . . .

To start with, let me informed you my amigos & amigas . . . that I’m not an event organizer, but out of the blue . . . we just tried (w/PG) to set a date w/some gentlemaniacs to have some fun . . .

Let’s start this FR as if, I’m a Scene Of the Sex Operative (aka SOSO) ha ha ha ala SOCO of Guz Abelgas of ABS-CBN . . .

Anyway, last week (when I’m up North), PG made kulit of me to to set a swing party this Friday (Jul25), having no idea about it, ok let’s try it, we’ve set a date July 25 and I’ve reserved a PRESIDENTIAL SUITE (take note) to a 3star Hotel in Quezon City . . . on my end, I invited 3 MTC guys (+ me = 4 MTC), while on her end I asked her to do the same (so max of 8 pairs). . . .

Everybody were so excited, but I needed to finish some business work in other cities, so I instructed everybody what to do, I texted them the do’s & don’t’s so that the guards of the hotel will not notice them, ha ha ha, I guess that part alone add’s up to some excitement (yung bang iwas sita at huli) . . .

When I arrived at room 701 I was so shocked to saw 10 gentlemaniacs (hahaha modesty aside mga amigo’s) but anyway we’re all there so let’s have fun (pls take note that on my way to the room I saw 2 more guys went out of the room ha ha so ibig sabihin kungdi umalis yun, 13 kaming guys?) . . .

Hereunder are the players w/their codes (it’s up to them to verify it . . confirm / ignore)

Male Player 1 - Boyperwisyo (ha ha ha Pasimuno)
Male Player 2 - Mr. L_ _ _ _ _ (fill-up your name amigo if you want)
Male Player 3 - Mr. B _ _ _ _ _ (fill-up your name amigo if you want)
Male Player 4 - Mr. W _ _ _ _ _ (fill-up your name amigo if you want)
Male Player 5 - Mr. R _ _ _ _ _ _ (fill-up your name amigo if you want)
Male Player 6 - Mr. S _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (fill-up your name amigo if you want)
Male Player 7 - Mr. C _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (fill-up your name amigo if you want)
Male Player 8 - Mr. G _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (fill-up your name amigo if you want)
Male Player 9 - Mr. B _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (fill-up your name amigo if you want)
Male Player 10 - Friend of Male Player 7 (fill-up your name amigo if you want)
Male Player 11- ahhhh to many players cant’ remember ur name

Female Player 1- Pretty Girl
Female Player 2- Naughty Girl
Female Player 3- Nicole
Female Player 4- Urshey
Female Player 5- HotFriendlyCheska

(Note: Pls refer to the codes like MP1 or FP1 for the whole FR for easy reference)

I’l try my best to recall every Scene of the Sex (as your reporter or operative inside room 701) at that room last night (pls bear w/me) I only have two eyes (we’re 16 in the room guy’s can’t blame me di ba) . . .

Scene of the Sex #1:
Before we start the party, I requested all players to surrender their cellphones and entrusted it to me for the next 3 to 4 hrs. (para safe lahat di ba) . . .

I instructed all the FP to take shower na (let me describe the room . . . Presidential Suite – w/sala & TV (and an extra CR at the left), then Main Bedroom and a CR w/Bathtub at the right) . . .

FP5 started the party by giving BJ to all Male Players . . . at the Bed MP11 & MP5 were the 1st batch of beneficiaries (we saw MP11 CIM of FP5) . . .then afterwards she just cleaned her mouth and BJ other MP’s . . .

Scene of the Sex #2:
At the sala I saw FP3 giving MP3 BJ (infront of other players while watching PBA ha ha ha)

Scene of the Sex #3:
Zoom back the Camera at the Main Bedroom . . . 4 FP (1,2,4 &5) having a G2G action . . . eating pussies . . . . hahhhhhhhhh while all Male Players we’re watching . . .

Scene of the Sex #4:
I started licking the pussy of FP4 mwaaaa what a clean pussy! And leaved it to others to continue . . . while at the bathroom other FP we’re washing again . . .

Scene of the Sex #5:
FP4 giving BJ to MP5 . . . change position MP5 eating the pussy of FP4, afterwards 69, afterwards pumping it hard . . . . from 1 position to another . . . again take note while everybody were watching them . . .

Scene of the Sex #6:
FP2 while at the main Shower Room, I invited MP6, 7 & 10, I made lambing to FP2 to give them a BJ 1 after the other . . . take note at the Main Shower Room, there is a Big Cabinet, I opened it and asked FP2 to sat there, 1 at a time, MP 6, MP7 & MP 10 ( ha ha ha parang pila ng NFA rice ang pag BJ ni FP2)

Scene of the Sex #7:
MP4 went inside the Main Shower Room w/FP1 and they did the jiggy inside the shower room . . . .

Scene of the Sex #8:
MP2 asked FP3 to BJ him inside the Comfort Room #2 . . . . (ang bilis ng mga mata ko to monitor all the players so that I can report to you my good readers the whole scene of the sex ha ha ha)

Scene of the Sex #9:
Can’t wait anymore, I pulled FP2 at the Main Bed and asked her to BJ me, while MP7 and FP4 do the same (4some at the Main Bed) . . . we changed positions, I licked her pussy, again switched positions, then while FP2 was busy at my dick, im bussy licking the boobs of FP4 (while MP7 is licking her pussy), it’s a 4some show, then like hungry ants 3 more MP’s we’re at the bed playing w/the boobs of FP4 and playing the pussy of FP2 ha ha ha so 4 + 3 = 7 grrrrrr what a show . . . .

Pump here, Pump There . . . . bu’t honestly (even aminado ako na GAGO & HORNY ako, iba yung sobrang dami na nanonood sa u, nakaka distract din, tapos dal2x pa ng dal2x si FP1 ha ha ha) . . . .

MP7 pumped FP4, while a do the same 4 a while, pero distracted na nga so I ask FP2 to give me BJ, grabe ang tagal . . . . done na si MP7 me di pa hahahahhahaha

10 more minutes CIM ako kay FP2 . . . . . grrrrrr

Scene of the Sex #10:
Zoom the Camera at the Main Sala . . . MP3 pumping w/FP3 at the sala w/o CD (ha take note . . . LIVE grrrr) . . . . . astig!


Scene of the Sex #11:
Then some MP’s again at the Main shower Room w/FP1 (closed door di ko na nasundan) pero u know what happened na inside there . . .

Scene of the Sex #12:
MP8 w/FP1 at the Main sala , ist BJ and then pumping scene na hahahah!

Grrrrr, what a show for 3 hours, imagined how many condoms, etc. were used at the room, disaster, then afterwards 1 after the other, paisa isa na simple ng takas . . .

Until past 8pm 5 of us we’re left behind (BP, PG,NG,Urshey & MP2), we’ve cleaned the mess (4 big plastic bags of trash) tsk tsk (have I mentioned I brought along 20pcs. Bnew Bath Towels. . . ha ha ha makakahalata kasi ang hotel if we requested many towels diba) so I asked PG to bring it home and ipa laundry. . . .

Astig si PG afterwards my sumundo pa at may raket pa ha ha ha

While Ako, NG, Urshey & MP2, decided to take a Drive Thru muna sa Mcdo (tomgutz na lahat) before ihatid ko sila sa Ortigas for the PDO M&G . . .

Akala nyo tapos na dun? . . . nope guys . . .

Scene of the Sex #13:
At the Back of my van . . . habang nasa MCDO Drive Thru kami (we’ve ordered Burger, Fries and Juice), ng iaabot ko na sa likod yung drinks nila, tangna si Urshey naka luhod kay MP2 ha ha ha putsa ginawa pang Motel ang Van ko . . . buti na lang Heavy Tint at di kita ng MCDO Crew yung 2 sa likod ha ha ha)

Habang nasa EDSA ayun BJ pa din ni Urshey si MP2 ha ha ha ha . . .

Pero sabi ko ingat na tumapon yung ? katas sa upuan ha ha ha ha (pti ung McDo Juice) ha ha ha

Grrrrr. . . . .

Then minutes after I dropped na them sa Café Gogo at Ortigas while MP2 at Podium . . . then I drove back na sa aking NEST . . .

E2 si Boyperwisyo, kung saan may SEX Scence nandun ako, Kung saan may malilibog nandun ako . . . at e2 ang SOSO Scene Of the Sex Operative . . . ha ha ha adios!

Muchas Gracias mga Amigos & Amigas!


Boyperwisyo
SOSO Agent

No comments:

Post a Comment