Thursday, May 21, 2009

FUBU ( Case No. 7 )

Uhm what a tiring afternoon. . . but due to the request of Hydro, I’m obliged to write this FR for his reading purposes . . .

Yesterday morning (while monitoring MTC), I chance to read the FR of BoyJakolz re his sexcapade w/his wife & yuri (grrr. . . what a xerex type story telling . . . to be honest to u I was aroused by his story) the whole day I’m online chatting w/some MTC friends (and that was our topic). . . late in the afternoon I decided to have a break and have some relaxing massage @ my favorite SPA. . . (I booked my favorite Theraphist . . .take note, Clean SPA). . . but when I arrived at the lobby I saw a new face (striking beauty), when I’m at the Men’s Locker Rm I asked the staff who’s that new girl? And they replied “ah sir si L_ _ _ po yun”. . .so I changed my mind and instructed the staff to book her at my room. . .

Few minutes after, she knocked @ the door and introduced herself (she’s a new girl in town, 2 weeks pa lang d2 and she worked before sa China as Singer), “Sir I’m not that expert na in massaging ha” she said, “ok lang” I replied. . . she started massaging my legs. . . her hands stroked at the direction of my balls (hmm. . . . naughty girl), she does it many times, when at my butt area na, she did the “dukot massage” na (grrrr, napa igting ang wetpaks ko), y? visualize it she asked me to spread my legs, then she seated at the middle of it (Indian sit), extended my legs and placed it at her legs (so elevated na ako) then she started massaging my singit, 2 my balls, then 2 my etitz. . . . (grrrrr, wait wait! Pakipot kungyari ako), stop it muna, let’s continue the massage, “ok” she replied. After the back area, she asked me to face-up na. She started at my legs and obviously lagi nyang tinatamaan ang etitz ko . . . hahahaha. Then she positioned herself at my head area then started massaging my chest downward to my pubic hair area. . . then she said (sir nag trim 2x ka?), I answered. . . YES y? she answered “kasi alam ko pag nag trim ang boys malibog? Totoo ba yun? I answered YES, I asked her u? she replied YES (hahahaha nagpaparamdam). . . then she continued massaging my chest down to my etitz na (I stopped he, wait di ko type ganyan, mabibitin lang ako. . . ok ba sa u date tayo bukas (today yun), she said YES . . . . hahahahah type pala ako! Fast Forward na tayo so after 2 hrs massage (she gave me her cell number) text ko daw sya. . . .

This morning I posted a confession at MTC Confession thread re my problem http://manilatonight.com/index.php?showtopic=42155&st=220&start=220 ( I have a date 1pm 2day w/a Single Mom na 1 month ko na pinormahan at pumayag na mag Check-in-Joy kami at heto si L _ _ _ na palaban din na nagyayaya. . .) I asked 6 of my MTC friends (6-0 ang score go for L _ _ _ daw!) so I texted the MILF na may emergency ako at si L _ _ _ ang tinext ko na see u 1pm!

I pick her up and drove straight to Mariposa (Marcos Hway). . . palaban sya, walang hiya2x (at ramdam ko tigang nga sya ng 5 months hahahahah)

1st Salvo – I teached the proper way of massaging ha ha ha (SPAmaniac ako . . .) siyempre pasimple hagod from her legs to her pussy ( I can sense na excited din sya kasi napapa tiyad din sya pag malapit na sa singit & pussy my hands), stroked gently her butt, up to her back . . . few minutes face-up mam hahahaha, she face-up and saw her boobs (she’s petite but seksi body). . . I massage her boobs and her tummy . . . then her legs . . . then up to her pussy area (she’s shaved) . . . and at that point I cant resist it anymore. . . I started eating her pussy (hmmm clean and delicious pussy) while eating her I asked her permission if I can call my MTC friends while doing it she replied YES . . . I called the following (it’s up to them to CONFIRM or IGNORE it)

Caller 1 – Mr. P _ _ _ _ (my Kuya Bro, who invited me 4 a 4some sa Friday)
Caller 2 – Mr. W _ _ _ _ _ (kasali sa Party last Jul 25)
Caller 3 – Mr. H _ _ _ _ (puro balak di natutuloy) hahahaha
Caller 4 – Mr. L _ _ _ _ _ (kasama sa Party last Jul 25)
Caller 5 – Mr W _ _ _ (puro balak di pa nakakasama) he he hehe

But what is striking was si Caller 1 (di ko alam kung nag totoo na mag mamasterbate daw habang ka SEX on Phone ang Partner ko) hahahahaha, few minutes after he called again and ayun, teleton ang nangyari hahahahahaah . . . Kuya Bro kaw na bahala . . . .

Round 1 – ate her pussy .. . . changed position BJ, then 69 then fucked her (while caller 1 to 5 alternately calling my cellphone) hahahaha. . . . I pulled of my cd and explode at her chest. . .

Rest muna . . . .

Round 2 – she started caressing me muna then changed positioned, ng ok na I requested Caller 1 to call again (kasi request ni Kuya pag nag pupump na kami gusto nya makinig) so we did, we’ve went sa CR (malaki mirror dun) at dun kami nag fucked while Caller 1 listened hahahahaha putya nakakapagod . . . . . pulled na CD and exploded at her ass . . . .

Rest ulit . . .

Round 3 – at the bed hard BJ . . . . matagal asked ko sya kaya mo CIM? She said YES wow palaban talaga sabi ko go . . . mga 5 to 10 minutes hirap mag concentrate . . . ayun exploded inside her mouth . . . then she ran at the cr to tootbrush. . . grgrgrgrg dead tired . . .

Kwentuhan kaunti, we ordered tapsilog & longsilog (pang re-charged) then afterwards shower na then check-out na . . . have to drop her off pa sa SPA 6pm ang pasok nya (before she leaved the car she asked mauulit ba to? . . . hahahahahah)

Siyempre yes at yun ay sa FRIDAY (4some w/Kuya P _ _ _ _) hahahahahaha

Puyta sino ba umimbento ng S_ _ at sobrang nakaka adik!

Adios mga Amigo’s & Amiga’s . . . . Boyperwisyo your Scene of the Sex Operative (S.O.S.O) reporting!


Boyperwisyo
SOSO - Agent
Case No. 7 - Reported last July 29, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment