Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Some mariposa ( Case No. 4 )

Damn tired afternoon . . . but need to write this FR for art’s sake (he he he)

Independence Day is a Freedom Day . . . true it is my amigo’s & amiga’s . . .

This morning I’ve a golf session in Manila . . . and another opportunity came . . . FREEDOM as everybody’s shouted 110 years ago . . . so am I . . .

This am I received pm from an MTC gut asking me if he can join my sexcapades. . . as a good gesture I said yes . . . but he’s not available this pm. . . no problemo with me cau’z I have my golf buddy Top Gun w/me . . . that I invited .. .

After lunch I called of PG and asked her to bring along another girl w/her (Lindsay . . . ) we’ve met at Starbucks Katipunan 1pm (infront of Ateneo) . . . but they arrived around 1:30pm . . . we’ve exchanged some stories . . chat . . then drove to Mariposa along Marcos Hi-way (Pasig City) . . . Dammm amigos 2F2M (quadruple jiggy fight) . . . .

I’ve instructed PG & LS to immediately take a shower . . . minutes after they were at the bed playing w/each other . . . while TG & I at the bedside watching (side by side w/SMB lyts) . . . grrrrr what a G2G scenario . . . TG excused himself and took shower and afterwards jumped at the bed . . . the 2 girls we’re busy playing we/TG (from time to time I felt naughty and licked the pussy of PG) . . . .

From time to time I called up my amigos (cellphones and let them hear the fun . . .) they can attest to it . . .

Try to ask wud27, rowel, musicman, marc, hydro, master, am and others hehehehehe sorry amigo’s but u know what I saw the additional excitement at the eyes of the girls when their talking 2 u guys while I’m licking their pussies . . .. .

Anyway back to the ballgame, I saw TG pumping LS and . . . pumped . . . pumped . . . then exploded . . .

Hmmmmmmmm. . . . . Big Brother’s turn . . . . I wash myself, then asked the girls to do the same . . . then herecomes the ballgame . . . . side by side lying at the bed, I licked PG . . . from ears to feet . . up again to the Pussy . . . and licked hard her “pearl” for a few minutes 1-0 . . . . then shifted my focus to LS and again did the same (while licking shes busy talking to my amigos . . . haarrrr) . . . after a few minutes 1-1 . . . . we repeated the foreflay til PG-5 & LS-4 . . . now I asked them to give me a good foreplay . . . PG busy at the pole . . . while LS at my chest . . . . dammm girls . . . . arrrfff ., . . arrfffff . . . . I’m in the mood now so I fucked PG . . . she’s on the top and pumped it hard while im licking the pussy of LS . . . hahahahaha I felt shes coming . . . pumped . . . pumped . . . 6-4 . . . . . then she went to the cr . . . I focus now to LS . . . pumped her . . . changed positions . . . etc. . . . . here she comes . . . . ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 6-5 . . . . .

Then I asked LS to foreplay me again while Topgun played again w/PG 4 his 2nd round (side by side we’ve fucked) . . . . ahhhhhh TG came to his 2ndwhile im still busy w/LS . . . .

Grrrrrr . . . . I’m so wet . . . and asked her to changed positions. . . . I fucked her at the bed side . . . . dammmmmmm im so tired after 10minutes of pumping here I commmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Fuck$D you girls … . . . . . . . . . . . ahhhhhhh I immediately pulled off my condom and spread my juice to the tummy of LS . . . . grrrrrrrr. . . . . im sotired . . .

After 3 hrs of Jiggy . . . score PG – 7 . . . . LS – 6 . . . . TG 2. . . . . hahahahha I’m only at my 1st round . .. . . but we were all tired . . . . (they even accused me of having DRUGS . .. . nope amigas . . . amigos . . . . im clean . . . . I just love this stuff . .. . . . )

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . we leaved the motel w/a smile and drop them off at MCDO Marcos Hi-way . . . .

See yahhhh fellasssss ……. Muchas gracias amigas . . . . . . mwa!

Boyperwisyo
SOSO Agent
Case No. 4 - Reported last June 12, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment