Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cloud 9 ( Case No. 8 )

Hmmm . . . I’m back and this time around ur favorite Scene Of the Sex Operative (S.O.S.O) made a Cloud 9 Sexcapade (hmm. . . Cloud 9 – two-bladed word, a place to relax and a situation or feeling) . . . y? Hereunder are the facts . . . .


. . . . Fact #1 last week an MTC friend gave me a ym add and said “pare baka u want. . . naghahanap to ng ka-4some. . . .” hmm? Me pa . . . no problemo amigo. . . I add up her ym address and buzz her . . . then she replied. . . I started the regular chat courtesy, etc. then went to the “sex things topic”, she’s married for 8 years (and w/consent of his “honey” she’s looking for a pair to play w/them) . . . most of the time when I asked her of some sensitive queries she always replied, “ I’l ask my honey muna!” . . . then idle moments . . . ti’l bye2x times. . . days after I thought it was a hoax, then last tues I saw her add on line and buzz her again, after sometime no reply, an hour after a replied was made “huh?” . . . I said it’s me BoyPer . . . we chatted last week. . . “?” . . . then “ahh it’s my wife u’ve talked to” . . . what? . . . “we used same ym add so to avoid secrets” (hmmmm mukhang hoax to ha last time babae, ngayon naman lalake?) anyway . . . just to continue the conversation I detailed to him the topics we’ve discussed by his wife (in short I asked her is it true ur looking for 4 some players? . . . then he said YES . . ok so be it . . . see u tom (wed) . . . then DEAL)

. . . Fact #2 Wednesday afternoon. . we decided to set our rendezvous at Cloud 9 Antipolo City (I’ve reserved 1 suite room overlooking) . . . hmm nice hide-out . . . me & my fubu arrived 30mins early & decided to drink booze at the veranda (over-looking Metro Manila) . . . (it may be a hoax or real. . . walang talo sa akin kasama ko naman fubu ko eh di kami na lang mag sex) . . . minutes after they arrived (hmm . . , PUTA totoo nga . . . may itsura ang mag-asawa at nasa age range din naming . . . meet Mr. W _ _ _ _ _ and Mrs. L _ _) . . . 2 ease the tension . . . we decided to drink muna from past 4 to 6pm . . . (halo2x SMB Lyts, Pale & Vodka) . . at siyempre para mag-init “sex topics” ang mga issues! When I felt na tipsy na kaunti ang fubu ko and same w/my guests I suggested to them to go ahead na sa room . . . then minutes after we followed (e2 na grrr. . . ang tagal na pasakalye ko . . pero no choice but to write it mga amigo’s & amiga’s para mavisualize ninyo ang scenarion naming)

. . . Fact #3 we knock na sa Door, & opened . . . we saw them caressing each other na (medyo at ease na sila sa amin) . . so to speed up the scene, I pulled my fubu sa bed and started kissing her (foreplay stage) . . . I saw the couple watching us . . . ok no problemo w/me .. . I took off my shirt & pants and same w/my fubu . . . foreplay to the max at the bed started kissing from her head down to her bumper down to her legs . . down to her feet . . . up to her pussy . . . hmm stayed there for sometime . . . then Mr. W & Mrs. L joined us at the bed . . . lying parallel w/each other . . . Mr. W gave a erotic foreplay w/Mrs. L . . . hmmm nice view . . . I tested my fubu if she will react. . . from time to time im instructing Mr. W to touch the bumper of my fubu and same w/me . . .. everytime Mr. W did something to my fubu (I did it also to Mrs. L) grrrr what a play . . . then when I saw all of us are enjoying it I tapped Mr. W to sway (I asked him to kiss the pussy of my fubu) (and I jumped at Mrs L side) wwoooooowwwww! It took some time . . . but afterwards (my fubu reacted (1st time nya sa swinging). . . she cried and run at the CR (so the 1st round was temporarily suspended) . . . I rushed to the CR & comforted my fubu. . . tell her it’s ok, im at her side . . . honestly she admitted nagseselos sya . . . para daw kasing excited ako kay Mrs. L . . . hmmm no comment dyan kasi mababasa to ng mag-asawa it’s up to them to discern my fr . . .) then minutes after ok na si fubu we’ve went back sa bed while the couple was too busy having their foreplay . . . . so to avoid any selosan muna I fucked my fubu . . . fucked her so hard na alam ko naka ilang cum sya nun. . . changing positions from 1 place to another and I always noticed the couple enjoyed what their viewing “live sex” beside them . . . minutes after I pulled-off my dick and exploded at her ass . . . (while the couple still pumping and minutes after . . . siyempre dahil mag-asawa live sila walang cd at pinutukan sa loob) . . . PUTA nakaka inggit . . . .

break muna . . . .

. . . . Fact #4 after rest ng mga 10 minutes . . . we teased the girls kung naka experience na sila na girl-2-girl act . . . siyempre nahihiya pa sila . . . pero after some encouraging words . . . Mrs. L started kissing my fubu . . . then action na . . . minutes after ng alam kong in heat na sila . . . I started caressing my fubu kiss her body and stayed long at her pussy . . . same w/Mr. W . . . most of the time he just followed my moves (so am I) . . . picture this amigo’s & amigas (para mas nakakalibog . . . naghahalikan ang 2 babae . . . ako kinakain ko ang puke ng fubu ko ganun din si Mr. W kinakain nya ang puke ng asawa nya). . . nag 69 sila . . . inutusan ko fubu ko na I BJ si Mr. W . . . habang hinila ko kamay ni Mrs. L para laruin ang etitz ko . . . then nag apat na kami . . . subo ni fubu ko etitz ni Mr. W habang dinidilaan nya pussy ni Mrs. L then habang subo2x ni Mrs L ang etiz ko at ako naman busy sa pussy ni fubu ko . . . picture nyo square shape formation . . . . putang ina ang sarap . . . ) then we decided to switch partner . . . im w/Mrs. L and my fubu w/Mr.W . . . same move foreplay here . . . change position there (bastat lagging sabay o pareho kami), when I saw my fubu at the top of Mr. W na . . . I though OK na sya (naka pag adjust na). . . then I saw her parang nag pupump na (so I thought OK na talaga . . . ) I pulled Mrs. L and started pumping na rin her . . . . grrrrrr (minutes after may tumapik sa likod ko. . . akala ko nagseselos si Mr. W yung pala ang fubu ko na shock . . . di pa pala sila nakabaon . . . takbo ulit sa CR at SHET siyempre bunot ako at napaupu lang while Mr. W ask her wife ok ka lang . . . (di ko na narinig ang sagot nya) . . . I went na din sa CR at ayun umiiyak na dun ang fubu ko selos na selos na daw sya . . . (puta kanina pa daw ako di makapag pigil kay Mrs. L . . . lalo na ng pinump ko sya sa round 1 nadulas ako sa name ni Mrs L . . . sensya na talaga . . . iyak to the max pero siyempre after some paliwanag na convince ko sya na lumabas na ulit at ituloy na naming ang nabiting round . . . we’ve went back to the bed . . . puta ayun yung mag-asawa pumping hard w/each other . . . “honey” . . . “honey” . . . . paulit2x . . . so ako naman to ease the tension ng fubu ko
I caress her again . . . & back to square 1 . . .then pump her again . . . then she decided to gve me BJ again . . puta habang BJ . . watched ko mag –asawa pumping hard (honestly Mr. W inggit ako sa inyo. . . yan ha nagpaka totoo ako) . . . then minutes after CIM ako kay fubu . . . then ayun si Mr. W putok to the max na naman sa loob ni Mrs. L . . . . gggggrrrr! Then rested ulit kami .. . kwentuhan ng mga nangyari at nakiki pag peace ako sa fubu ko . . . . then after resting we decided to go “joy ride” at hehehe I brought them sa bar ko (to gve them the respect na kahit maniac ako . . . after sex normal na tao naman ako) . . . .

. . . Fact #5 mula cloud 9 up to my Bar . . . sa van ko ina away ako ng fubu ko at nag seselos hahahahaha puta sabi ko alam mo in the 1st place ng fubu lang level natin . . . no more . . . no less . . . ok ok at peace na sya ulit . . . . drink at ate lang sandali sa Bar ko then 11pm we decided to call it a day . . .

. . . Fact #6 Thank you Mr. W & Mrs. L . . . Happy Anniversary . . . at mukhang kami pa ng fubu ko ang regalo sa inyong dalawa hahahahah

. . . Fact #7 Cloud 9 talaga kasi Cloud 9 Resto & Hotel sa Antipolo masarap ng pagkain . . . ok ang view . . . at narrating ko ulit yest ang Cloud 9 (Heaven) sa 4some SEX naming. . . at take note bumalik pa ang mag-asawa dun . . . malamang SEX pa morningan yun!

. . . Fact #8 eto whole day ko ng iniiwasan ang fubu ko . . . daming text at mizz call . . . nakakatakot (ika nga ng Kuya Bro ko . . .”tol ingat baka kumapit yan . . . (alam mo yun bro) . . .

E2 si Boyperwisyo, kung saan may SEX Scence nandun ako, Kung saan may malilibog nandun ako . . . at e2 ang SOSO Scene Of the Sex Operative . . . ha ha ha adios!

Muchas Gracias mga Amigos & Amigas


Boyperwisyo
SOSO Agent

No comments:

Post a Comment