Saturday, May 9, 2009

SOGO Motel ( Case No. 1)

Just want to start a topic about my sexacapade in SOGO Motel . . . (EDSA Cubao) . . .

It happened yest. . . early morning, I’m on my way to the Centennial Airport to catch my plane for my Business Trip, in a City which claims to be the Last Frontier of our Environment (Nature) and even dubbed as the City in the Forest (so just browse the net and look for the city what I’m referring to) . . .

I texted this MTC Girl and ask her if she’s available late in the afternoon for a “jiggy sezzion”. . . and a few minutes she replied “YES”

The whole day of busy work doesn’t stop me from texting her and making follow-ups for our SEB . . .

Time ticked so fast and a day has already pass and it’s my time to fly back to Manila (my flight was delayed for an hour) . . . upon arrival in Manila I called her up and checked her whereabouts (ha ha ha she thought I’m bluffing that’s why she’s checking my status too)

And she said . . . ok let’s meet in “SOGO Hotel” in EDSA Cubao . . .

Honestly it’s my 1st time to check-in at SOGO Hotel’s (most of the time I’m at Pasig City Motels, etc.) . . . but since I’m excited to our SEB . . . I said YES

30mins after I arrived at our rendezvous and upon entry to the lobby I’m surprised to see many couples waiting for their turn to be billeted / check-in (I got reservation #2 (after the 60 rounds) . . . I’ve waited for the MTC Girl and I’m excited (& curious) to see her in person (my cellphone rang & alas she’s there at the lobby)

Hmm. . . . Not BAD ( he he he Ok let’s rephrase it . . . GOOD for me . . .) she stared at me for a few minutes and I crack some jokes to “break the ice”, she’s stared at me and smiled and said “u look like a Giggolo” ha ha ha then we both laughed. . .

Hmmm I guess u want to speed up the story . . . ok just in time we got Room 707 and went up stairs (we ordered food for our Dinner – it’s almost 8pm) and she laughed at me cau’z im too hungry (imagined the whole day work and travel from manila to a South Western island vice-versa) afterwards . . .

We decided to take a bath shower at the same time . . . she undress (and wowowee her Chinay’s Beauty allure me), I took off my shirt & pants and went straight to the shower room . . .

Inside the shower room she took charge of taking care of me (she’s my yaya inside the shower room), she rub my body started from the back down to the legs . . . hmmmm. . . ahhh .

Then she asked me to face her and mwwla my pole erected due to her soft hands massaging my D^*K . . . grrrr . . . grrrr

As a token of appreciation I ask her to face the shower and try to return the favor (hmmm . . . rubbing her bumper . . . down to the “pearl of the orient”

She asked me to go to bed and . . . she started kissing my chest . . . abs . . . legs . . . down . . then up again to the legs . . . balls . . . ahhhh then finally to the POLE . . . .

After a few a minutes I want to excite her . . . I stopped her and I signaled to her that let me do the work . . . she smiled . . . . I started kissing her ears . . . mwa slowly licking her ears (every time I did that she screamed grrrr.) we’re just starting the fun my phone rang and I received a text from fellow MTC friends asking our whereabouts and challenging us to a 3 to 4-some jiggy. . . I passed the phone to her and instructed her to call them while I’m too busy licking his ears . . . down to her bumper (hmmmm , I’ve found the “kiliti part” of her under her bumper & at the side of it) again she screamed (not to mentioned that she’s on the phone talking to fellow MTC friends) . . . .

Grrrr . . . it made me more hornier . . . I went down to her tummy . . . down to her legs . . . . down to her feet (she screamed and said . . . . tangina ang sarrrrrappppppppppp!)





I saw her enjoying it (and I’m happy for it) , . . . going up. . . to her “pearl of the orient” I started licking her PUSsY . . . stayed there for almost 5 to 10mins (grrr. She’s screaming . . . and at the same time giggling at the phone!) . . she dropped the call and I can feel she’s coming . . .

A few minutes after . . . . she screamed loud . . . . hahahahahahahhaha! (that’s no. 1 . . start counting) . . . he he he

Ok I went to the CR to toothbrush . . . and went back to bed . . . her turn, back 2 square 1 . . . kiss my chest . . . abs . . . legs . . . back to the balls and pole . . . what’s different from round 1 (she asked my approval if I will allow her to jack off my ASS?? What?? I asked her again? .. . she replied . . . can I jack off your ass using my two fingers (w/condom?) grgrgrgrgrgr . . . new style and exciting . . . I agreed . . . she got the condom, inserted her two fingers and slowly pushing it inside my ASS . . . ahhhhhh . . . . grrrrrrr. . . . . pain & lust at the same time . . . while shes jacking off my ASS . . . she’s giving me a Blow to the Pole . . . . ha ah ahnaha ahhahah . . . . shiit. . . . what an experienced . . . it lasted for a few minutes .. . . I’m too horny . . . that’s why I asked her . . . it’s time for her round no. 2

Again asked her to lay down . . . and back to basic . . . from ears to the “pearl of the orient” . . . I can feel her body movement whenever I licked her PUSsY. . . . a few minutes lasted and I smelled her juice flowing out from her pearl . . . . ha hahahahahaha hm m m m m m m m


She’s pleading and ask me to FUcK her na . . . please . . . ok . . . round no. 3 for you . . . she requested for a DOG STYLE . . . no problem w/me (I asked her will we stay w/this position?) . . .YES she replied (that’s my favorite . . .) I wore the CONDOM and started pumping her . . . pump . . . pump . . . pump . . . and I saw her enjoying it . . . until her 3rd cum . .. ahhhhhhhh
And im happy for it , , , she enjoyed . . . stayed at DOG STYLE and I even squat at the Bed and gave her a hard pump . . . . minutes and minutes after I can sense that I coming and I also released my feelings thru shouting and saying various FU%KI$G words . . . i pulled off my pole, removed the CONDOM and released my juice at her back . . . . . . ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Shiiiiiittttt after 2 hours of tiring jiggy . . . finally . . . .

We rested for a few minutes and suddenly again my phone rang (as expected the MTC friends asked us for an EB) we talked and decided to meet at Starbucks Metrowalk . . . . we decided to postponed the 2nd pop and went straight to the shower and minutes after we’re both dress-up and check-out . . .

We cruised EDSA then Galleria and ended at Metrowalk . . . we’ve waited for the MTC friends (1st drank coffee). . . a few minutes after they arrived . . . we decided to drink beer, wine & vodka . . . we spent 1 hour telling stories about MTC. . . sexcapade . . . . jokes . . . etc. . . . but time ticked so fast . . . almost 1am na & I begged off na . . . next time na lang . . . too tired na . . .

We decided to meet this weekend again. . . . hahahahahahaha

By the way . . . thanks Pretty Girl for a tiring night . . . . and “see you when I see you!”


Boyperwisyo
SOSO - Agent
Case No. 1 - Reported last May 22, 2008

1 comment:

  1. Did you know you can shorten your links with AdFly and make dollars from every click on your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete