Wednesday, May 20, 2009

5 Some - 1 ( Case No. 2 )

Como esta mga amigo’s & amiga’s . . .

Last week many sent me pm’s asking my approval if they can join me in my next sexcapade . . .

Some of them we’re regular chat mates and text mates . . . so no problemo with me . . .

It happened yesterday (May 29) . . . after my business trip at the farthest city at the south (where they plant & harvest fruits of “foul odor” but delicious. . .)

We’ve set the time at 11pm and met at Starbuck Metrowalk . . .

Guezz what the set-up of this “jiggy sezzion” were 3M2F fight . . . wow!

After a couple of beers . . . we hit the road and check-in at the nearest Motel . . .

Upon arrival at the “sinful room” , we’ve ordered beers, lipovitan, condoms, etc. and to “break the ice” we’ve chatted for a while, asked & shared stories about his / her sexcapades. . .

Ha ha ha I felt I’m the “Big Bother” at the House and they we’re all my housemates . . .

Finally I instructed the 2 girls to go to the shower room and “freshen up” . . . have I mentioned that I bought them “Sarong” from Mindanao that night? He he he . . . I wanted that night to be special that’s why I bought it . . .

We’ll here they come . . . I asked them to go to bed and start playing . . .caressing each other . . . and they complied . . . .

We saw how “Sarong Girl #1 (aka SG1)” kiss the whole body of “Sarong Girl #2 (aka SG2)” . . . from head to toe . . . and stopped at the “pearl of the orient” and stayed there for so long . . . we saw how she ate the PUS^Y of “SG2” . . . how she moaned that night . . . how she shifted positions from one end to another . . . (while the 3 of us (Male) we’re watching them at the bedside . . . grrrr . . . what a show . . . I’m observing my 2 other guests ., . . (ha ha ha I may say I’m the Big Brother . . . and they were my housemates . .)

Let’s call the youngest housemate aka “Bunso”. . . he can’t resist the scene, he went to the shower and “freshen up” . . . and jump at the bed . . . as “Big Brother” I instructed the 2 girls to play w/Bunso . . . damn it . . . “Bunso” ur so lucky Amigo . . . SG1 at the left & SG2 at the right . . . 1 kissing parts of the body upward . . . 1 kissing parts of the body downwards . . . . grrrrrr what a view , a few minutes ago F2F scene . . . now a F-M-F (3some show na . . . grrrr . . . more beers . . .I sip my beer while enjoying watching the show) . . . . we can hear the moaned of the girls & Bunso . . . giving him “BJ” , etc . . . we can see the “body language” of Bunso . . . I know he’s enjoying the “scene” . . . .

Minutes after, I sensed that the 2nd guy aka “AM” can’t wait anymore . . he went to the shower (and get ready to join the band) . . .

What a show, from a F2F . . to a FMF 3some show . . . now 4 some show . . . grrrrr

SG1 to Bunso and SG2 to AM . . . . hhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Giving foreplays 1 after the other . . . . and few minutes of 4play, both pairs now pumping each other . . . side by side . . . what a view . . . more beer . . more beer . . . .

I can hear how they all moaned . . . I’m at the bed side . . . I can sense that Bunso is coming that’s why he requested SG1 to be near to his pole . . . after pulling it off . . . few BJ’s again and welllla . . . CIM . . . I saw SG1 ran to the shower room . . . going back to the bed I saw AM pumping it hard to SG2 . . . pump here . . . pump there . . . and pull it off and saw the “juices” spilled at SG2’s tummy . . . ok . . . go to the shower and “freshen up guys” . . . .

Alas . . . Big Brother time’s / turn . . . I asked AM & Bunso just to sit beside the bed and watch me . . . I called SG1 & SG2 at the bed . . . side by side . . . I started kissing their ears .. . . down to neck . . . down to the bumpers . . . side . . . left / right . . .down . . . (SG1 giggles . . .) I shifted my attention to SG2 (again back 2 square 1) from the top from the ears . . . downwards . . . I can sense their enjoying it . . . shifted from SG2 to SG1 . . .kissing her legs . . . down to her feet . . . I saw her “body language” twisting from 1 position to another . . .i went up . . . went straight to the “pearl of the orient” and suck it / lick it. . . I stayed there and sensed she’s coming (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh said by SG1 . . . I said to Bunso and AM count it . . .that’s 1) and I asked SG1 to go to the shower room to wash her pussy . . . I shifted to SG2 and again, kiss her body down to the “pearl” mwa . . . kiss it . . . lick it . . . minutes after . . . ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that’s 1 for SG2 . . . . 1-1 is the score . . . SG1 again at my bedside . . . back2square 1, I knew she liked it . . . minutes after SG1 cum 2 her 2nd . . . shifted to SG2 minutes after . . . 2nd cum too . . . to cut the story short . . . 1 after the other .. . . I made both of them happy SG1-4 cums / SG2 – 4 cums/ ahhhhhh I cant take it anymore . . . I wore the condom and FUCK#D SG1 . . . while SG2 is watching . . . . ha ha ha AM can’t resist the scene . . . jumped at the bed and FUCK*D SG2 . . . I shifted position from DOG Style (SG1’s favorite position .. . ) changed position again . . . I carried her . . . and PUMPED her in a position she never imagined . . . hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh damn so good! I instructed Bunso to go beside us . . . while I’m pumping SG1 (she gave BJ to Bunso) wow . . . what a view 2 couples pumping . . . then at the side 1 sucking Bunso ha ha ha ha . . . what a show . . . . . . . . . .

Minutes after (almost 3:30am) I can’t take it anymore . . . I knew the end is almost near . . . ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . . . . .
Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . fuck . . . shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!

What a fight . . . what a jiggy sezzion . . . we’re done . . . but Am and SG2 still FUCKI#G each other .. . . then their done . . . . ah im so dead tired . . . I’ve slept til 4am . . . I heard their telling stories at the bedside . . . from time to time I’l look at them and gave a thumbs up sign . . . . we’ve ordered bfast and done at around 5:15am . . . . . .

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh got to go mga amigo’s & amiga’s . . . . . .

By the way we’ve agreed that Bunso & AM will write their own version of this sexcapade just to prove to my dear readers that this thing really happened this morning . . . .


Adios !

Boyperwisyo

SOSO - Agent
Case No. 2 - Reported last May 30, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment