Thursday, May 21, 2009

Body Guard ( Case No. 17 )

Bodyguard (I’ll watch your back . . .)

Como esta mi amigos? & amiga’s? it’s been almost two months since my last FR here at MTC (may pinormahan kasi ako d2 sa MTC pero after weeks of texting wala ding nangyari . . . hoax! Anyway it’s not my lost! It’s her lost!)

Anyway (many amigo’s pm & ym me & asked what happened to SOSO), e2 na po . . . another sexcapade happened last Dec. 5, 2008 . . . I’m w/my pal who acts as my bodyguard (let’s call him “BG”). He has a Girlfriend (College Student) and BG knew all of my sexcapades (takas time... ) so ika nga walang ililihim . . . b4 Dec 5 he told me na type ako ng GF nya (nakainuman na naming minsan GF nya & si BG complicated na ika nga extra na nya ang GF so wala daw problem sa kanya). . . we set a date (after our business meeting at Katipunan) we pick them up along the way (nagsama GF nya ng classmate nya) and we went to Leonardo’s Antipolo (over looking Metro Manila). Drinking . . . Singing . . . afterwards tipsy na lahat we decided na to go to the nearest Motel (Samson Apartelle near Valley Golf). Inside the room si BG & GF went straight to the CR (di ko alam kung nag painit na sila dun), while I’m busy w/GF’s classmate. At the sofa area we’ve kissed, undressed each other. Kiss her from the ears, boobs, down to her legs and back 2 her “pearl of the orient”, stayed there for a couple of minutes until I sensed shes coming! Then we switched positioned. She gave me a good BJ! Then BG & her GF went out of the CR (both naked na!) and for a few minutes watched us (literally watched my back ha ha ha). Then they went to the Bed and continued the deed! Then minutes after BG pump her GF na, siyempre na inggit na me so I asked GF’s classmate 2 transfer na din sa bed. Side by Side (2 couples) we pumped at the same time until we exploded / cum! We rested for a few minutes then ng ok na ulit we started the 4play ulit. Bigla na lang akong tinapik ni BG, pare palit tayo. . . what? Ok aprub. We’ve switched partner at ok naman pareho sa mga gilrs! Another round of erotic 4play then time to dig the pearl! Pumping time! Hhhhhhhhaaaaa nakakapagod score 2-2 pareho! Afterwards kaunting inuman pa & we’ve called it a day! I said to BG, “tnx u pare for always watching my back! Ha ha ha (double blade yun!)”

E2 si Boyperwisyo, kung saan may SEX Scence nandun ako, Kung saan may malilibog na tao, nandun ako . . . at e2 ang S.O.S.O (Scene Of the Sex Operative) . . . ha ha ha adios!

Muchas Gracias mga Amigos & Amigas!

Adios


Boyperwisyo
SOSO Agent
Case No. 17 - Reported last Feb 10,2009

No comments:

Post a Comment