Thursday, May 21, 2009

LR ( Case No. 15 )

Event: BP's Gimmik / Inuman

FOREWORD:

I'm Rowell from Manila, Philippines. This report is not your typical fuck report because as horny as i am, I'm also part of the seduction community here in the Philippines. We have this website called Attraction By Design, there we share tip and tricks on how to improve our seduction skills/game.

This report consists of my two communities. Seduction community (myself) and Manilatonight Community (Sex Maniac Community; my ORGY friends in this report).

Cast:
HB-C – 17 years old tourism student - Angeles City
HB-Lesbian – call center agent - Angeles City
HB-B-Unicorn – registered nurse (among the top 50 out of 42K board passers) - call center agent – Angeles City
MTC's Panel
MTC's Sex Demon (SD)
MTC BP

Legend:
MTC is http://www.manilatonight.com (MTC is a complete guide to manila adult night life)
HB - Hot Babe

1130PM:

I arrived at River Park and met BP. He guided me to our table where my other MTC friends were waiting. Upon reaching the table I saw Panel and Sex Demon (SD) with three HBs.

Exhibit A

I later found out that they were with SD. I first noticed HB-B-Unicorn but she was seated beside SD and HB-Lesbian so I was forced to seat with HB-C.

I didn't talk that much but I made sure that they felt my presence specially HB-B-Unicorn. How? By small (slow) calculated movements, tone of my voice and all the things that I've learn in Troy's The Pillars of a Natural.

Target: Lay HB-C and number close HB-B-Unicorn and lay her some other day…
Game Plan: Game HB-C and have fun with HB-Lesbian while paying little attention to HB-B-UNICORN.

Establishing rapport with HB-C was very simple. I was just being myself. Fun and cool. But Escalation is constant!

Exhibit B

Since they had a live band (Lougee of Mojofly) playing loud songs I just employed my swagger stare (NON-VERBAL) to engage HB-B-Unicorn while still having fun with HB-C. The trick was to make her feel that you're interested but she's not the only girl in the world.

Swagger stare/look – "I know you want me" stare/look – I made sure that our eye contact didn't last for more that 3 seconds.

I caught her staring at me from time to time and I'll return her stare with my swagger stare/look.

Again Escalation is Constant!

Everytime I took a photo with HB-C with our naughty poses I made sure that HB-Lesbian and HB-B-Unicorn were looking. After every photo I dared them to do the same.

Exhibit C

Exhibit D

Each time I would get "I can play your game" but "I'm into you" look from HB-B-Unicorn.


FAST FORWARD – 2:30 – 3AM

After the anniversary party, we decided to go clubbin. Fiama was full so SD and I decided to continue the party at Manila Grand Opera House Hotel in Doroteo Jose, Manila.

3:30AM

We got ourselves two rooms for 1500 each. Take note it's a new three star hotel not a motel. We bought cheap tequila and settled in one room. SD slept on the spare bed while we continued the party in the main bed.

Exhibit E

Again Escalation is constant!

Kissing Contest

Video 1: me and HB-C


Video 2: HB-Lesbian and HB-B-Unicorn – I kissed a Girl by Katy Perry =D


I told HB-Lesbian that I can check if she's really a lesbian through the way she kisses… so we ended up kissing for more that 2 minutes… She sucked my lips like a vacuum cleaner!

Then I dared HB-B-Unicorn to also submit to my test. As if that moment is what she's been waiting for, she kissed me like there's no tomorrow! We felt our lust for each other! I ended our kiss and whispered to her ear that"she's evil".

HB-C called on me and said that we should go to the other room and call it a night. I followed her to the next room.While she was in the shower I went back to the other room and kissed HB-B-Unicorn. It was intense. We don't care if there were other people in the room. She asked if I had a condom. I told her I left it in the other room. I told her to wait for me.
I went back to the next room and had two rounds with HB-C. When she was asleep, I texted Panel for updates. After a few minutes he knocked and we talked for few minutes.He told me that HB-Lesbian and HB-B-Unicorn locked themselves in the bathroom and nothing much happened after HB-C and I left.

7AM

SD knocked and told me that he needs to go to Banawe to buy something and will be back after an hour or so. Panel was going with him.

I waited for several minutes after they left. I went to the other room and knocked on the door. HB-B-Unicorn opened the door and said "Ang tagal mo"! (what took you so long?)

Oh men she was so hot for me! We were making love like crazy in the spare bed while HB-Lesbian was sleeping in the main bed!

"Gawin mo lahat ng gusto sakin" (Do what ever you want to me)
"Pagsawaan mo ako, hayup ka!"
(I really don't know how to translate it but its like, Fuck me till you dont wana fuck me anymore)

I had two rounds with her!

10AM

I went back to HB-C's room and slept beside her until 1230 PM.

1PM

We check-out and said our goodbyes. I was so drained that my left leg was shaking while driving (Pressing down the clutch; I hate manual transmission).


11PM

I woke up and prepared for work. While in the bus going to Alabang I texted HB-B-Unicorn.

Me: hi, musta? - Rowell (how are you?)
HB-B-Unicorn: hus dis? (who's this?)
Me: Si Rowell ito, ganyan kana kinalimutan mo na ako. Mag-kasama lang tayo sa hotel kanina.
(This is Rowell, you already forgotten about me. We were just in the hotel together earlier.)
HB-B-Unicorn: Gago ka! Asawa ito ni HB-B-Unicorn! Animal ka! Hindi mo alam tinalo mo!
(FU, This is the husband of HB-B-Unicorn! You're an Animal! You don't know who you messing with!)

There's a lot more sms from HB-B-Unicorn's husband…
I was really tempted to reply "Sarap ng asawa mo" ("You wife taste good")… LOL! (I'm so evil)


Sunday

My girlfriend arrives. I forgot to double check my digicam. Fuck, I left one incriminating evidence!
She also noticed that there were only two condoms in the box. Fuck!

BREAKDOWN

"I forgot to double check my digicam. Fuck, I left one incriminating evidence!"
-- fight... breakup... MAKEUP sex! Sleep...

In the morning, she counts the condoms and ....
"She also noticed that there were only two condoms in the box. Fuck!"
-- fight... breakup... MAKEUP sex!

Best sex (in two years)!

LESSONS:

When in doubt Women want Men!
C's are easy!
B's are easy! Just be cool, funny and little cocky!
B Unicorns are also easy but you still need game.
Your girl counts your condoms!

Boyperwisyo
SOSO Agent
Case No. 15 - Reported last Nov. 13, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment